Home | 2015 | September | 9 | “Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth” Erasmus Plus Programme Key Action 2
“Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth” Erasmus Plus Programme Key Action 2
newsComments Off on “Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth” Erasmus Plus Programme Key Action 2
We’re having an intensive week in Bulgaria due to the project “Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth” in the frame of the Erasmus Plus Programme Key Action 2 in collaboration with the Organization for Scientific and Practical Development of the Students (ONPRS) – Bulgaria and the A Rocca Association – Italy.
It’s very important for us to take part in a project which aim is to stimulate the entrepreneurship spirit for a higher employment and to start of business initiatives. There are three specific goals, which implementation will help its achievement.
Improving the basic skills abilities in the field of entrepreneurship;
Sharing experience and good practices, and creating of new business contacts;
Stimulating the creativity and initiatives of the young people for starting an enterprise
Тhe project is going to ease the starting of a small business of young people from Bulgaria and Italy and will help strengthening new business initiatives from partner organizations in the two countries.
The main activities of the project are:
Making an analysis of market opportunities, regulatory requirements and for business development in both
Designing and implementing 3 partnership meetings for 4 representatives of the participating
Organizing a combined short-term physical mobility with virtual mobility for young people (10 days online course in basic skills and competencies in the field of entrepreneurship and 5 days practical training in Bulgaria) for 15 participants;
Designing two exhibitions (speed networking events) for 30 young entrepreneurs in Bulgaria and Italy;
Compilation and publication a handbook with practical guidance in entrepreneurship;
Dissemination of results of two conferences with 50
The project that has started in 2014 will not be finished until the first half of 2016.
We’re working hard in the development of the project activities:
1. Building a project management team.
2. Implementing analysis “Study of entrepreneurship and factors for development of youth SMEs.
3. Compilation and publication of a practical guide in the field of entrepreneurship.
4. Organization and implementation of 3 transnational partners project meetings.
5. Blended mobility “Doing business with Bulgaria.
6. Creation of an electronic platform – eTwinning entrepreneurial platform.
7. Organizing two exhibitions of young entrepreneurs in Bulgaria and Italy – Speed Networking Events.
8. Organization of two conferences for the dissemination of intellectual products in Bulgaria and Italy – EIY Conference.
9. Dissemination of results.
We will provide updated information of the project. Stay tuned!
PROJECT 2014-1-BG01-KA205-001633 "Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth" This Publication has been produced with the assistance оf the European Union through the "Erasmus+" Programme The contents of this publication reflects only author's view and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of NA and EC