Recognizing that the investment and business readiness of innovative projects, start-ups and SMEs seeking capital needs to be improved in order to foster more investments, the EUREKA network launched a new programme to address this challenge: EUREKA InnoVest Programme (E!nnoVest).
The EUREKA InnoVest Programme (E!nnoVest) aims to boost the investment awareness and readiness of Eureka innovative SMEs, promote these companies towards the investment community and actively facilitate investment matching with experienced investors.
E!nnoVest is organized by EUREKA in cooperation with EBAN, EBN and Europe Unlimited, and it is the second edition of the pilot programme Eureka High-tech Investment Programme, which took place in 2015.
Specifically, E!nnoVest will:
– Increase EUREKA companies’ investment readiness through live webinars, regional venture academies and one2one mentoring held by seasoned business coaches.
– Provide EUREKA stakeholders and SMEs with investment readiness tools.
– Maximise companies’ exposure to active International Venture Capitalists and Business Angels in the ICT, Life Sciences and Clean Technologies sectors.
– Matchmaking companies with specialized investors and technology experts, especially at cross-border level.
The two next webinars organised by EBN will take place on:
– How to develop a compelling value proposition – 23 February 2016 (11.30 -12.30)
– How to develop a sustainable business model – 15 March 2016 (11.30 – 12.30)
Source: Website of EBN