Speed up your business idea with leading companies
newsComments Off on Speed up your business idea with leading companies
Open Innovation 4.0 is a public-private partnership initiative between IDEPA, CEEI Asturias and 7 tractor companies, with interests in Asturias, for the development of an innovative program that allows the acceleration and traction to the market of innovative young companies through a Open innovation process in which they will interact with other more consolidated companies to cope with on a series of technological challenges on Industry 4.0.
The program is structured as follows:
– The traction companies have defined their specific challenges and so that, its open an open call to attract young innovative companies that offer their solutions as digital enablers.
– Phase 1: It will start once each tractor company select the solution that it considers more appropriate, whose promoters will participate in an acceleration program of Industry 4.0 that counts on individual and joint tutoring, and financing of 2,000 euros for the preparation and definition Of the tractor / enabler project.
– Phase 2: Developed viable tractor/enabler projects will be eligible for a specific financing line that IDEPA will call in the second half of 2017 for the real development / implementation of them in the tractor companies.
– Call for projects for the challenges: 31 March (12:00 CET)
– Communication from selected: April
– Phase 1. Acceleration program and preparation of the joint project: April-June 2017
– Phase 2. Implementation of projects and call for specific support IDEPA: 2nd semester 2017, with estimated project execution period of 1 year
Submit your application before March 31 at 12:00 CET!
To help you better understand the challenges and their context, and to refine the proposed solution, it is scheduled an open session with the traction companies that will be held at the CEEI Asturias on March 15 between 9:30 and 13:30. The event will be broadcast in live streaming and then upload to the web page.
PROJECT 2014-1-BG01-KA205-001633 "Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Youth" This Publication has been produced with the assistance оf the European Union through the "Erasmus+" Programme The contents of this publication reflects only author's view and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of NA and EC